PUMP TRANSFER SKIDS
Wastech's Pump Transfer Skids (PTS) are designed for safely and efficiently transferring wastewater from process tanks or below grade sumps to Wastech wastewater treatment systems. These pump transfer skids are easily integrated into our standard line of batch and continuous pH adjustment or heavy metal/fluoride precipitation systems.
- Simplex (one pump), duplex (two pumps), or triplex (three pumps) configurations
- Pumps supplied in standard flooded suction centrifugal or self priming configuration options
- Solids handling pumps available (up to 1-1/2” solids; customer to specify size and nature of solids)
- Pump transfer skids include an integrated Wastech industrial control panel
- Available with relay-based or PLC-based control panels
- Pumps 3HP and larger are operated on soft starters
- Pump skids supplied with or without VFD’s
- Max suction lift of 20’ for self priming pumps
- Flow control options:
- Pump skids supplied standard with rotameter and manual diaphragm valve
- Optional VFD with magnetic flow meter
- Inlet temperatures vary depending on pump material - consult Sales for additional information
- Plastic pumps are glass filled polypropylene
- Plastic skids are fabricated polypropylene
- Metal pumps are available in painted cast iron housing with stainless steel impellers, some sizes in all stainless steel
- Metal skids are epoxy painted carbon steel
- Suction wye strainers are standard on all plastic pump configurations
- Discharge check valves and pump isolation valves are standard on all configurations
- Motor disconnects for ease of service
- Connection terminal blocks for level switches or level transmitter from the upstream tank in the control panel
- Seismic tie-downs
- PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF, carbon steel and stainless steel pumps and piping
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.