ProDELTA™ CONCENTRATED ACID TREATMENT SYSTEMS
The ProDELTA™ Concentrated system is a compact skid-mounted pH adjustment system designed for neutralizing concentrated industrial wastewater. These systems include holding tanks for storing both acidic and caustic wastewater. The wastes are alternately added in small increments to a reaction tank containing a heel of water. Once level is made in the reaction tank and the wastewater is neutralized it is discharged to the sewer. If a waste is depleted during a treatment cycle, the system automatically switches to using chemical reagents for pH neutralization.
- Inlet pH ranges of pH < 1 and pH > 13
- 50 and 100 gallon batch systems available
- Inlet temperatures up to 160 °F
- Double contained waste and chemical tanks
- Skid-mounted design, ready to install
- Factory-piped, wired and tested before shipment
- Indoor installation
- UL-Listed control panel
- NEMA 4 powder coated steel control panel
- PLC-based control system with color touchscreen HMI
- Dry contacts for common alarm and pH excess time out of range
- Run permissive for remote enable/disable
- pH probe in reaction tank
- PVC metering pumps
- Seismic tie-down brackets
- Acidic waste only treatment systems
- Caustic waste only treatment systems
- Heat exchanger for reaction tank
- Pumped or gravity discharge
- Double contained reaction tank
- Discharge flow meter with totalizer
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.